College of Business scholarships for incoming freshmen are ONLY available through the admissions office.
In most cases, cash will not be awarded and scholarships will be applied to tuition. The application process may be completed in multiple sessions. Please have the following information available:
- An electronic copy of your unofficial transcript
- Student identification number
- Financial information
- Names and addresses of schools attended
- Cumulative GPA
- Total credit hours completed
- Listing of honors
- Recognitions and extracurricular activities
- A personal statement that outlines both your career plans and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship
Each scholarship has specific criteria and may require additional essays. Additional information on essays and requirements are available within the application.